A photografhy you like





This beautiful photo of me with the araucaria mother was taken by my sister Gisselle in the summer of 2018 when we went to the south of Chile to backpack; This photo shows me how insignificant we see ourselves before Mother Nature, I really like this photo because it brings back very good memories about that trip.
Every time I see this photo I feel happy and free, since it was the year I came of age and ended a bad relationship so remembering that trip makes me think about how beautiful the world is and how independent I am in every sense.
As a curious fact, the mother araucaria is in Conguillío Park in the Araucanía region, it is 50 meters high, 2.2 meters in diameter and is 1800 years old!




 

Comentarios

  1. I love it! there is nothing more beautiful than the south of Chile

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Araucaria is a beautiful tree that we must take care of

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The Conguillío Park is a beautiful place that is worth visiting.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, the landscape is beatiful, that tree is very big!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. what a beautiful photo, it is always good to visit new places and have the opportunity to take photos in such beautiful places

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Computer

My favorite website

My career