My favorite website

 

The website that I use the most in my career is undoubtedly schoolar google, this because in it I can find many publications of articles or books by many authors and topics, in addition to providing the bibliographic references of each of the texts, which As a student it favors me a lot, I visit the site very often, it could be said that every time I do a job I use this website; I like it a lot because I always find what I'm looking for and it helps me to carry out my work without falling into plagiarism, as well as finding the author just by placing a quote. This website is awesome and I hope all students use it because it is a fast and effective way to find study materials or references for some work.

link: https://scholar.google.com/

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Computer

My career