My Computer

 

My favorite technological device is my computer, I have it for 1 year and in February it turns 2, I generally use it to do work but also to play and chat; I occupy it every day.

My life without him would be absolutely bad, he is very necessary for me for everything, thanks to him I can carry out all my tasks in a good way, in addition, he is so practical that he accompanies me everywhere and is always there when I need him.

Many times he accompanied me to the university to take notes or do group work, I hope those instances come back to take my faithful friend for a walk.

Comentarios

  1. The computer is very complete, it is also my favorite

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello, it's interesting to think about what we would do right now without a computer.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Laptops are a faithful companion in university life

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite website

My career